Founded by the Watson family in 2007, Indigeny Reserve™ is a lush 160-acre preserve. The name “Indigeny ” comes from “indigenous,” meaning occurring naturally in an environment. “Reserve” means to set aside for a future time or place. Our name reflects our mission to celebrate, share, and renew nature’s bounty for generations to come.
Our crisp and refreshing hard cider is gluten-free. Indigeny’s apple brandy is organic and sustainably-produced. We use artisan double copper-pot distillation and traditional aging methods – creating an elegant and mellow taste, and a deeply satisfying experience for newcomers and connoisseurs.
We share the land with over 20,000 organic apple trees, Western Kingbirds, Great Heron, Acorn Woodpeckers, raccoons, mountain lions, Red-Breasted Sapsuckers, live springs, a wetlands pond, verdant meadows, abundant pine, cedar, oak, dogwood, native ferns, and bear clover.
Stop in to:
- Visit our cider works and distillery.
- Learn how delicious apple brandy is produced.
- Tour our spectacular farm and facilities.
- Learn about organic apple farming, brewing, fermentation, and production.
- Sample Indigeny Reserve Hard Cider™.
- Bring a picnic and lunch surrounded by apple orchards.
Indigeny Reserve is open Monday – Wednesday: 10:00 – 4:00 Thursday - Sunday 10:00 – 5:00.